- 2200VA/2.2kVA/1920 watt line interactive, extended-run 3U rack/tower UPS powers 120V devices from global power sources
- Network communications supported via HID enabled USB port, DB9 serial port, SNMP/Web card slot and EPO interface
- Ideal for voice, data and networking applications requiring 120V output from worldwide power sources
- Integrated 2-bank PDU switching supportsload shedding and remote-reboot of connected equipment.
- 95% efficiency in line power mode reduces energy cost and BTU emissions
Tripp Lite's dual input voltage SM2200RMDVTAA line interactive UPS system maintains 120V nominal output when powered by North American 120V or International 230V input. Protects a variety of computer, networking and other sensitive equipment types from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. 3U rack/tower form factor with an installed depth of only 22.5 inches. Expandable battery runtime with optional BP48V24-2U and BP48V60RT3U external battery packs. Uninterruptible Power Supply (